1. “Geographical Analysis of Backwardness and Poverty: A Study of Birbhum District”, published in Practising Geographer, Journal of the Indian Geographical Foundation, Vol. 12, 2008, Kolkata, ISSN: 0975-3850.
2.“Development, Displacement and Environmental change: A Study of Bakreswar dam, Birbhum District, West Bengal”, published in Practising Geographer, Journal of the Indian Geographical Foundation, Vol. 13, Number 2, winter 2009, Kolkata, ISSN: 0975-3850.
3.“Spatial Growth Dynamics of Literate population and its Relationship with Socio-economic Parameters: A Study of Birbhum District, West Bengal”, published in Institute of Landscape, Ecology and Ekistics, Vol. 32, No. 2, December 2009, Kolkata, ISSN: 0971-4170.
4. “Historical And Geo-Environmental Appraisal Of Changing Growth Centre, Urbanization And Behavioural Dynamics Of The Rivers Of Barddhaman Town, West Bengal”, published in International Journal of Current Research ,Vol. 3, Issue, 11, pp.216-224, October, 2011, ISSN: 0975-833X.
5. “Sustainable Water Management and International Trade Solution”, published in Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development (IISTE), Vol.2, No.5, 2011, ISSN 2222-1700 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2855 (Online).
6. “Carbon Trading May be one of the Important Strategies for India’s Coming 12th Five Year Plan” published in PANCHAKOTesSAYS, A multi-disciplinary, referred international journal, Vol-3, No-1, May 2012, ISSN: 0967-4968.
7. “Mobile Livelihoods: Exploring the Circulatory Migration of Rural Poor of Birbhum District, West Bengal” Published in Annals of the National Association of Geographers, India, Vol-33.
8. “Perceptions and Patterns of Human Elephant Conflict at Barjora Block of Bankura District in West Bengal, India: Insights for Mitigation and Management” Published in Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Vol-15, Issue-2, ISSN: 1387-585X (Print) 1573-2975 (Online).
9. “Impact of Self Help Group of Household Resource Generation and Poverty management” Published in International Journal of Research Social sciences, IJRSS, Vol-5, Issue-4, ISSN: 2249-2496 (Online).
Paper published in Edited Volume Book
1. People on the Move: Major Issues and Challenges of Seasonal Circulation of Agricultural Labourer in and around Katwa Labour Market, West Bengal, Published in Changing Society, Culture and its Impacts on People, Rupasi Bangla, ISBN:978-81-909878-9-9, May 2012, Kolkata.
1. Dynamic fluvio-geomorphological environment of Indian sundarbans: special reference to matla-bidyadhari interfluve (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN No. 978-3-8443-1370-3) [International]
2. Bangla O Bangali 2025-E, ed. Mukhopadhyay, M. and Gour, J., pub. Book Centre, Auroma Market, Simantapally, Santiniketan, Birbhum, W.B., 2015, p.230 ISBN: 978-81-921612-4-2
1. Flood problems of diara land of Bhagalpur, Bihar (ACB Publications, Kolkata, ISBN No. 81-87500-23-9) [National]
2. Ageold Agricultural Problems in Matla-Bidyadhari Interfluve of 24 Parganas (S): A Model in Sundarban Delta, West Bengal (New Delhi Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN No. 978-93-81274-12-5) [National]
Paper in Journals (National/International)
1. Effects of land reclamation programmes in matla-bidyadhari interfluve of sundarbans, west bengal (ISSN No. 0975-3850)[National]
2. Changing fluvio-geomorphological environment in the matla-Bidyadhari interfluve- a model unit of active & mature indian sundarbans (ISSN No. 2909-2249) [National]
3. Pisciculture- a changing trend in matla-bidyadhari interfluve in Indian sundarbans (ISSN No. 2277-2081) [Online International]
4. Usefulness of gis application in analyzing the major dynamic geomorphic processes like ersion, deposition and to prevent deforestation activities in sundarbans (ISSN No. 2251-1571) [Online International]
5. Intangible bank erosion: a threat to the life of matla-bidyadhari interfluve in sundarbans (ISSN No. 2249-5894) [Online International]
6. Laskarpur- a village under the threat of geomorphic processes in the active deltaic floodplain of sundarbans (ISSN No. 0971-4170)[National]
7. laskarpur: a model village in the active deltaic part of matla- bidyadhari interfluve in indian sundarban (ISSN No. 978-81-927059) [National]