1. Chapter Publication: "Impact of Forest Rights Act on Tribal Community adjacent to Gorumara N.P., Jalpaiguri, W.B." published in "Changing Society of 20th Century Bengal" Edited by Shyamal Ch. Sarkar. Publisher:Progressive Publishers, Kolkata, ISBN : 978-81-8064-254-8, Year-2014
1. " A glimpse of Diversity of Butterfly (Lepidoptera) in Jayanti Forests located at middle Duars Region,W.B.,India" published in "Biotechnology for People: Application and awareness" Edited by Sriparna Mukherjee.
Publisher: Levant Books,Kolkata, ISBN:978-93-80663-86-9, Year-2013
2. "Case studies of Accidental Death of Elephant (Elephas maximus) in Railway track-A threat to Biodiversity of North Bengal,W.B.,India," published in "Biodiversity and Livelihood" Edited by Dr.A.K.Sanyal,Dr.S.K.Gupta and Dr.S.Manna. Publisher: West Bengal Biodiversity Board and Zoological Survey of India, W.B., ISBN: 978-93-92258-17-9, Year-2015
1. "A glimpses of Ophiofaunal Diversity in Jalpaiguri,W.B." IJMRA,Vol-3, Issue-11, 2013,ISSN: 2249-5894
2. "Scinario of Avifaunal Diversity in Gorumara N.P., Jalpaiguri,W.B." AARF,Vol-1,Issue-4 , 2014,ISSN: 2349-4077
3. "On Abundance of Soil Acarines at Forest Floor in Sukna Range of Mahananda WLS,W.B.,India." IJPAES,Vol-6,
1. "Khayerkhal-A Neglected Multipurpose Resource,W.B.,India," Bhugolika, Kolkata: July’2013, ISSN:2319-6122
2. "Panda-A critically endangered animal", Bhugol O Paribesh,Kolkata,March’2015, ISSN:2321-4694
3. "Ecotourism of North Bengal", Uttar Patra, Balurghat,June’2014, ISSN:2319-8109
4. "Tista-the Lifeline of North Bengal", Jol-Jongoler katha,Kolkata,Jan’2017, ISSN-2456-2459
- Engaged in various social activities for Nature and Wildlife Conservation, deals with various environment related issues, working for developing scientific temperament among common people.
- Organiser of National Children Science Congress ( A programme of NCSTC and RVPSP/DST under MHRD, Govt. Of India) in Jalpaiguri District since 2003. Presently holding the Chair of District Academic Coordinator of NCSC-2017, Jalpaiguri.
- Maintaining liaison with Deptt. Of Forests, Govt. of W.B. to mitigate the problems of Man and Animal Conflict in North Bengal.
- Engaged in Nature and Wildlife Photography.
- Was engaged in as Guest Professor under R.B.U for P.G. in Environmental Studies
- Qualified and selected in the West Bengal Forest Service (State Forest Service) in batch 2010 in West Bengal for recruitment in the cadre of Assistant Divisional Forest Officer (ADFO) in W.B.
- Nominated by the Hon’ble Governor of W.B. as "Honorary Wildlife Warden" in Jalpaiguri District in the year 2010-2011 for the recognition of outstanding service in Nature and Wildlife Conservation in North Bengal.
- Awarded with the Prestigious "Dr. Ajoy Home Centenary Award’’ conferred by the Science Association of Bengal, Kolkata in 2014 for Nature and Bird Conservation in North Bengal.
- Member of Bombay Natural History Society(BNHS),Centre of Science Education(CSE) and World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF)
- Delivered several Bengali/English lecture on Environmental Issues through Print and Electronic Media.
- As a freelance writer wrote several Bengali/English articles on Environment, Nature and Wildlife and Popular Science in various Magazinnes/Periodicals/Little Magazines/News Papers like- Ananda Bazar Patrika,Uttar Banga Sambad,Pratidin etc; Magazines/Periodicals-Gnan Bichitra,Bon Patrika, Banyapran,Ekhon Aranyak, Jol-Jongoler Katha, Anweeksha, Bhugol O Paribesh, Uttar Patra, Ajana Sahitya Asar, Prakita Shiksha, Sangyan etc. published from Agartala/Kolkata/Balurgat/Jalpaiguri )Papers on regular basis.